• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are You Obese?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Now go back and read the post properly.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      Why is it relevant to mention the person's race?
      I guess it was relevant to me. Everyone else kind of said you need to put on more weight etc he just came out with have you been ill. Also, we had talked in the past about nutrition and generally it not being good in India. I think having a bit of weight on you is also seen as a good thing by some people in India.

So in short **** off.

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
        Yes it's quite sad but good for those of us who do (if you know what I mean)

Mine says:

"Your BMI is 24.1 which is in the healthy category." Just hit <11% BF last weekend at 45 after almost a year of heavy lifting, moderate cutting and intermittent fasting since about mid Feb this year.

I'm aiming for about 85 KG (currently around 82.5) and 10% BF after I finish this cut. Oh look it's almost lunch (and breakfast) time!
        How do you measure your body fat? I'm trying out a Quardio scale and i don't think it's particularly accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
          How do you measure your body fat? I'm trying out a Quardio scale and i don't think it's particularly accurate.
          Calipers - using a 3 site method:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KLdyRJIAqk

I get the measurements and then put them in here:

http://www.linear-software.com/online.html
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

I guess it was relevant to me. Everyone else kind of said you need to put on more weight etc he just came out with have you been ill. Also, we had talked in the past about nutrition and generally it not being good in India. I think having a bit of weight on you is also seen as a good thing by some people in India.

So in short **** off.
            Maybe you should've shared your life story in the first post then.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

So in short **** off.
              Having a bit of weight is good in old age. Thin and old don't go well together.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                Maybe you should've shared your life story in the first post then.
                Perhaps I should just tell you to **** off more often.

Comment

I am classed underweight...
                  Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

I'm classed as rather too short for my weight.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                      I am classed as moral imbecility....
                      ftfy
                      What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X