• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

8% payroll tax

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The law changing a risk you take with any long term investment "

Pension is locked until you can claim it, that makes it totally vulnerable on one hand and totally desireable for a tax grab on another hand - a fair tax system would have guaranteed current tax rates for money put into pension in any given year, but would politicians give such guarantee? Would they ...f, and if they did I would not believe them. For that reason pension is crazy to put lots (well above average) of money in if you retire in 10-15 years, you'll get hit by tax and die from heart attack

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      "You interjected to call me an idiot."

I did not see your post and was referring to the idiot who posted just before you.

But for the record - yes, you are also an idiot (waste of time explaining why, but I've tried above)

HTH but BIDI
      There's definitely a correlation between those who are too stupid to use the quote function and those who are just plain stupid, isn't there?

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
        There's definitely a correlation between those who are too stupid to use the quote function and those who are just plain stupid, isn't there?

Moron - I was on iPad and did not want to spend lifetime editing full quote. You know what iPads are, right stoopid?

P.S. Welcome to cUK General

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Moron - I was on iPad and did not want to spend lifetime editing full quote. You know what iPads are, right stoopid?

P.S. Welcome to cUK General
          Just for the record, what you actually have is an Etch-A-Sketch, not an iPad....
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
          X