• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It was Lee in the Book repository with a rifle

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was Lee in the Book repository with a rifle

JFK was NOT killed by a 'grassy knoll' gunman | Daily Mail Online

That Grassy Knoll theory is rubbish apparently!

JFK was NOT killed by a 'grassy knoll' gunman: New calculations confirm the fatal bullet was fired from behind the president, suggesting Lee Harvey Oswald was the sole shooter
    Analyses just after JFK's death lined up with the arrest of Lee Harvey Oswald
    But, conspiracy theory suggests there was another shooter standing elsewhere
    'Grassy knoll' theory says a shooter positioned to the northwest fired the shot
    Footage of assassination showed JFK snapped back and to left after he was hit
    New calculations suggest that backward movements were due to a recoil effect
    Also showed an initial forward movement, adding proof he was shot from behind
    hmm
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

I wonder if they've sourced the patsy for the Trump wetjob.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

I thought the latest thinking was that the fatal head shot came from one of JFK's security service personnel stood up in a car in the cavalcade, who accidentally discharged his weapon upon hearing Oswald's pot shots whizzing by.

Seems as plausible as any other explanation.

Have they officially released all the documents yet to see whether they covered anything up?
      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
        I thought the latest thinking was that the fatal head shot came from one of JFK's security service personnel stood up in a car in the cavalcade, who accidentally discharged his weapon upon hearing Oswald's pot shots whizzing by.

Seems as plausible as any other explanation.

Have they officially released all the documents yet to see whether they covered anything up?
        I think they were officially going to release the documents they had officially doctored to cover up who did it ... officially.

Comment

Occam's razor. But people always want to believe there's a conspiracy.

Comment

Working...
          X