Anyone know of a free site that has something like this Anyone know of a free site that has something like this
Posts 1 to 4 of 4

My post count is Majestic

MarillionFan is a fount of knowledge

Default Anyone know of a free site that has something like this

So the BBC has changed the way you can search for shares. You used to be able to get a quick view of shares by sector but I cannot see to find a direct link anymore.

On that basis I wanted a one quick view of a stock market, by sector, what's moved and some filters. ie. sector, ftse 100,250, AIM etc, yield and next payments.

I cannot seem to find anything, so I thought I might just knock something up (see below with sample data)

If there's something out there which is free to use great, can someone please provide, otherwise if not I think I have a simple plan B idea :-)

What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

TykeLike

SimonMac is a fount of knowledge

Yes, I do actually
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”

― Marcus Aurelius

TykeLike

SimonMac is a fount of knowledge

LMGTFY

HL, Telegraph and LSE are the top three results, all do what you want, LSE seems to be the best

Heatmaps - London Stock Exchange
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”

― Marcus Aurelius

My post count is Majestic

MarillionFan is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by SimonMac View Post
    LMGTFY

HL, Telegraph and LSE are the top three results, all do what you want, LSE seems to be the best

Heatmaps - London Stock Exchange
    Ta. It's a bit basic, just shows the changes, but I have managed to find a bit that gives me what the BBC has got rid of.

Oh well already beaten to another great idea.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!