• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Donald Trump for Peace Prize

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DonaldJTrump View Post
    Just a matter of time

Remind me what Barack got his for?
    Erm... getting elected?

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    There's a subtle difference between the two despots.

One of the two was voted for!
    Despots have been voted in throughout history. Doesn't mean they behave any differently once elected for life.

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    This is just a plot to kidnap Trump and hold him to ransom.
    How much do you think he's worth?
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      How much do you think he's worth?
      Don't know. Haven't seen his tax return...
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
        Trump will have to do a U-Turn if he wants a peace deal with N.Korea. In other words he'll have to behave exactly like the Liberals he so despises to get his deal.

Even if he does get a deal, nothing will change the fact that he is an incompetent thick buffoon who will be forever ridiculed.

How out of character that would be.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          When Obama wanted to hold talks with North Korea, the right wing press said it was disgraceful and that the president should not talk to dictators. When Trump wants to do it, the same press say it's brilliant and say that it was something Obama never did.

https://nowthisnews.com/videos/polit...th-north-korea
          but surely his peace prize & principles meant he ignored the media and did what was best for peace?
          Originally posted by Old Greg
          I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
          ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
            but surely his peace prize & principles meant he ignored the media and did what was best for peace?
            I'm only a moderator on an internet forum, not a former POTUS. Maybe you should ask him.

As for the current POTUS, his principles are: What will give me publicity? What will make me money? What is your daughter doing later?
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I'm only a moderator on an internet forum, not a former POTUS. Maybe you should ask him.

As for the current POTUS, his principles are: What will give me publicity? What will make me money? What is your daughter doing later?
              Indeed and neither are you a nobel peace prize winner, but most other humans are able to comment on actions and people, that they themselves are not/do not do.....

He didn't respond on twitter when asked how a peace prize winner can extra-judiciously kill American citizens without convictions, so I doubt he'll start to reply now....

Did the current POTUS tell you those were his principles? When, where and how did he tell you?

Also I believe your comment about making money is factually incorrect, due to the symbolic POTUS wage of $1 taken by DT (Did Obama do that? So is that moneymaking comment true of Obama instead? - ROFL) - but facts are just mere annoyances when viewed against your deeply held biases eh?
              Originally posted by Old Greg
              I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
              ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

This is just a plot to kidnap Trump and hold him to ransom.
                I'm not even sure his kids would want to pay up...
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

All that time in retard school really did pay off then...
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

As a form of POTUS and the best moderator this forum has ever known I am not able to give an opinion in case the Russians have film of me.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

As a form of POTUS and the best moderator this forum has ever known I am not able to give an opinion in case the Russians have film of me.
                      It's not pretty...

Comment

Working...
                      X