• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I can't believe that f**king worked, says May

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe that f**king worked, says May

So true..

THERESA May is stunned that Amber Rudd’s resignation caused everyone to forget the Windrush deportations were entirely her idea, she had admitted.

The prime minister was fully expecting everyone to see through the transparent ploy of the home secretary for two years being forced to resign by the home secretary for six years, but was instead delighted to find Britain is that stupid.

She continued: “Honestly, Theresa. Your whole life you’ve been doing this but somehow you still credit them with basic intelligence.

“I kicked several members of the Windrush generation onto one-way flights personally.

“But a Sunday night resignation letter from the woman I forced to be my Mini-Me and suddenly everyone’s like well, that’s been dealt with, let’s move on. And I’m like, seriously? I got away with that?

“Clearly I can bugger up Brexit as badly as I like, because I’ve got three fall guys for that one. Fox then Johnson then Davis, in that order.”
    source: I can’t believe that f**king worked, says May
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

I liked this one

Man still knows where all the rooms are in Jet Set Willy
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      This one's quite appropriate for the forum:

Self-employed woman goes to weird pretend office with total strangers

Do what thou wilt

Comment

I wonder why whoever wrote that thought it would sound funnier with Teresa May speaking in gormless teenager mode with all those "like"s - "everyone’s like", "I'm like" ..
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
        X