• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

May Just Can't Help Herself -

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Castle Cary Fairy View Post
    forget not I'm a product of the system
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      I think you lot need to shut up.
      Yes, because free speech and debate are so inconvenient when trying to build a new order.

Comment

She is taking a stronger stance on immigration as many people in the UK (both brexiters and otherwise) have been saying for the past few years.

It was never going to be easy and yes we were going to have to turn some people away and so no.

Australia does it all the time, as does America and probably many other countries.

Why bitch bout the UK doing it?
        No she has made a complete feck up of immigration

Other countries strong stance is based on knowing who enters the country, where they are staying and who leaves so overstayers are easier to remove but we can't be bothered to do that. Instead we chuck out British citizens and ensure those that remain don't have enough health care workers to treat them.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          No she has made a complete feck up of immigration

Other countries strong stance is based on knowing who enters the country, where they are staying and who leaves so overstayers are easier to remove but we can't be bothered to do that. Instead we chuck out British citizens and ensure those that remain don't have enough health care workers to treat them.
          What is wrong with you? You need to shut up!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
            What is wrong with you? You need to shut up!
            [emoji23]

If she can feck up something like this then god knows what mess B-word is going to be.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

She is taking a stronger stance on immigration as many people in the UK (both brexiters and otherwise) have been saying for the past few years.

It was never going to be easy and yes we were going to have to turn some people away and so no.

Australia does it all the time, as does America and probably many other countries.

Why bitch bout the UK doing it?
              Problem is shes blocking highly skilled people that are desperatly needed, in order to keep the numbers down so as to enable uncontrolled unskilled immigration from the EU!
              Its Crazy!

No good comparing us against Australia as this is nothing of the sort!
              Last edited by RStrongbolt; 1 May 2018, 15:47.

Comment

That's a myth, Australia has twice the immigration rate of the UK

http://www.news.com.au/finance/econo...4e703ce0828b5b

Last year the net migration to Australia was about 250,000 with a population of 24 million, record levels.

In the US net migration is running at record levels, also much higher than Britain.

Last edited by BlasterBates; 1 May 2018, 15:50.
                I'm alright Jack

Comment

WHS (or WSS ? )
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I can't help feel that a timely play on words would be "Ne'er cast a clout till May be out".
                    Hmmmm….inneresting….

Malcolm Buggeridge - Ne'er cast a clout till May be out

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
                      Good catch.

Comment

Working...
                      X