Just heard Darren_Test during a tele interview Just heard Darren_Test during a tele interview
Posts 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Fingers like lightning

    mattfx is NOT a disguised employee


    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    669

    Default Just heard Darren_Test during a tele interview

    On site at a client of mine and sat next to the IT lead whilst he’s doing an interview on speakerphone. He’s hiring a contractor for some desktop support. The contractor in question spent 5 minutes of the 15 minute interview asking about the car parking situation, how much it cost and where was free nearby. Given the tech level of the role and the obsession with the parking situation, it can only lead me to conclude that DT must be interviewing for my client.



    Good luck dT sounds like you nailed it.

  2. #2

    My post count is Majestic

    northernladuk is always on top

    northernladuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    40,162

    Default

    The role is in his area and he does like to sweat the small stuff so could be PC. Seems a bit of a coincidence it's parking though so you could be right.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

  3. #3

    Super poster

    Zigenare - scorchio!

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,573

    Default

    Looks like "Do you have onsite parking?" could possibly replace "Do you like films about Gladiators?".

  4. #4

    Old Greg is my bitch's bitch

    northernladyuk is a fount of knowledge

    northernladyuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Working the streets of your imagination
    Posts
    9,458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mattfx View Post
    On site at a client of mine and sat next to the IT lead whilst he’s doing an interview on speakerphone. He’s hiring a contractor for some desktop support. The contractor in question spent 5 minutes of the 15 minute interview asking about the car parking situation, how much it cost and where was free nearby. Given the tech level of the role and the obsession with the parking situation, it can only lead me to conclude that DT must be interviewing for my client.



    Good luck dT sounds like you nailed it.
    And what is the car parking situation, how much does it cost and where is free nearby? Don't leave us hanging!
    Where there's muck there's brass.

  5. #5

    Godlike

    jamesbrown is a fount of knowledge

    jamesbrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by northernladyuk View Post
    And what is the car parking situation, how much does it cost and where is free nearby? Don't leave us hanging!
    If you wait 5 mins, Darren_Test will be along to complain about it in excruciating detail.

  6. #6

    Old Greg is my bitch's bitch

    northernladyuk is a fount of knowledge

    northernladyuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Working the streets of your imagination
    Posts
    9,458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesbrown View Post
    If you wait 5 mins, Darren_Test will be along to complain about it in excruciating detail.
    I certainly hope so.
    Where there's muck there's brass.

  7. #7

    Godlike

    jamesbrown is a fount of knowledge

    jamesbrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by northernladyuk View Post
    I certainly hope so.
    He must've been delayed. Probably struggling to park.

  8. #8

    Old Greg is my bitch's bitch

    northernladyuk is a fount of knowledge

    northernladyuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Working the streets of your imagination
    Posts
    9,458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesbrown View Post
    He must've been delayed. Probably struggling to park for free.
    FTFY
    Where there's muck there's brass.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •