• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Suggestions for Summer Holidays

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    I'm ever hopeful, - maybe there's a 12 meter python??
    My friend billy....
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Beach / hot weather / not full of pikeys or scousers
      +
      Inland / warm / quiet / somewhere a kid with tourettes will go unnoticed

Maybe a camper van around Europe - Suggestions.

Bzzzzzzzzt
      Well exactly then you can be in control of your itinerary

I was gonna suggest Euro camp but it maybe too late to go through them but the parks they use are often good and you can book pitches directly with the parks.

Go to South Brittany/ North Vendee which has plenty of stuff to keep an interested kid occupied.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        Well exactly then you can be in control of your itinerary

I was gonna suggest Euro camp but it maybe too late to go through them but the parks they use are often good and you can book pitches directly with the parks.

Go to South Brittany/ North Vendee which has plenty of stuff to keep an interested kid occupied.
        Pray tell what is Euro Camp?

I remember my step father saying he used to take the kids through Europe, Switzerland, Italy etc. Not sure what type of things you can rent, but I'd want one of those big **** off American things.

Comment

Canal boat in France?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
            Canal boat in France?
            Why France?

Comment

Why France?
              Good canal and river network. We looked into it last year but it wasn't quite right. You can hire river boats in Italy as well.

Comment

Pray tell what is Euro Camp?

I remember my step father saying he used to take the kids through Europe, Switzerland, Italy etc. Not sure what type of things you can rent, but I'd want one of those big **** off American things.
                Google it does camping/caravaning holidays in Europe in general the people who use them are decent but.....

[emoji55]

Comment

Well looks like I will be on vacation from the 13th July to the 5th September, so whole school holidays off.

I have a plan for stuff for two weeks at the end of August, otherwise I need to fill up the rest

Suggestions?
                  Sounds like a good time to finish your community service, hopefully the weather will be nice for picking up litter....
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Well looks like I will be on vacation from the 13th July to the 5th September, so whole school holidays off.

I have a plan for stuff for two weeks at the end of August, otherwise I need to fill up the rest

Suggestions?
                    The Efteling! Like EuroDisney but much better and cheaper.
                    "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
                      The Efteling! Like EuroDisney but much better and cheaper.
                      Yup that may be getting hit up in the next year or so.

Comment

Working...
                      X