• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Did you vote in your local elections?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you vote in your local elections?

The one and only Official poll...
    Yes
    42.11%
    No
    47.37%
    I had one hell of an erection and voted for andyW mum
    10.53%

Voter apathy kills democrathy...

Comment

Yes -I have a postal vote and put the envelope in a prominent place to make me feel guilty into completing it.

I did feel like doodling on it this time though as about 70% of the people standing didn't live in my ward.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Voter apathy kills democrathy...

Don't vote. It only encourages them.

Comment

Didn't see the point, I live in a massive Labour stronghold and that's not how I would vote.

Comment

Disenfranchised.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Yes. IMO shows how poor Corbyn is that he cant take advantage of a unpopular Govt.
              But then he celebrates second in a General Election as success.

Comment

Originally posted by Willapp View Post
                Didn't see the point, I live in a massive Labour stronghold and that's not how I would vote.
                Maybe that's why it's a 'massive Labour stronghold' because people can't be bothered...
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Couldn't be bothered, not a marginal council and we're moving out the area soon anyway so didn't see the point.

Always vote in a general election though.
                  Do what thou wilt

Comment

Might have, who want's to know?

Comment

Working...
                    X