• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Things to sell to make back 9 grand

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Talk is talk. But owing me money that's bad.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Talk is talk. But owing me money that's bad.

Tell that to Corbyn.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

That guy gets it

Comment

That guy gets it
          apparently he does on Friday nights down the docks
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Could you do another insurance write-off scam with your car?
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

The only scam was "insurance" itself - paid me less than full market value AND doubled my future payments (3.5 times when getting direct quote from same company and "just" double when using price comparison site - now that's real scam to charge very different prices for same data, how the feck this is legal in compulsory insurance market???))

Comment

The only scam was "insurance" itself - paid me less than full market value AND doubled my future payments (3.5 times when getting direct quote from same company and "just" double when using price comparison site - now that's real scam to charge very different prices for same data, how the feck this is legal in compulsory insurance market???))
                Try not to crash this one. Insurance is based on risk, and the more expensive the car you crash, the more your premiums go up. It's simple capitalist economics, Comrade; get over it...
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                  Try not to crash this one. Insurance is based on risk, and the more expensive the car you crash, the more your premiums go up. It's simple capitalist economics, Comrade; get over it...
                  Ok, explain to me why the insurance company of the person who was deemed guilty for the accident was stonewalling until my insurance company sued them in High Court? My insurance company said they do it all the time, how the fook terms of their insurance license permit such behavior for valid claims, that just should not be legal.

Neither should be legal massive price differences in same product with same details direct or price comparison site - it's fooking mental that direct price was nearly twice as much!

Comment

£9000 = 900 handies at £10 a toss. Should be able to do that in a month or so.
                    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Ok, explain to me why the insurance company of the person who was deemed guilty for the accident was stonewalling until my insurance company sued them in High Court? My insurance company said they do it all the time, how the fook terms of their insurance license permit such behavior for valid claims, that just should not be legal.

Neither should be legal massive price differences in same product with same details direct or price comparison site - it's fooking mental that direct price was nearly twice as much!
                      That's what they do. And when they ask "have you had an accident that was your fault in the last 5 years" you can honestly answer "No". If you answered "Yes" then you weren't playing the system correctly. You should actually be suing the bastard for most of a years lost earnings, impotence (difficult to prove in your case, obviously) and severe back pain (easy to prove, if you can find a friendly or dishonest physio, which should be easy). This whole episode should be a license to print money, and you're complaining? And next time, buy a runabout, not an aspirational car, and you might find the lawyers leave you alone. I wouldn't bet on it though...
                      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                      X