• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hold that Trump Nobel peace prize

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hold that Trump Nobel peace prize

So Iran isn't going all North Korea... by making out with its neighbours when threatened.

Iran nuclear deal: Trump pulls US out in break with Europe allies

In response, Iran said it was preparing to restart uranium enrichment, key for making both nuclear energy and weapons.
    Iran's President Hassan Rouhani said: "The US has announced that it doesn't respect its commitments.
    "I have ordered the Atomic Energy Organisation of Iran to be ready to start the enrichment of uranium at industrial levels."
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    So Iran isn't going all North Korea... by making out with its neighbours when threatened.

give him time, he will send in the big guns, Don't be surprised when you meet MF & Suity in the Airport lounge, that should convince them to surrender.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      give him time, he will send in the big guns, Don't be surprised when you meet MF & Suity in the Airport lounge, that should convince them to surrender.

Good job he isn't going to invade LCY, we would be ****ed.

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
        Good job he isn't going to invade LCY, we would be ****ed.
        You could front him, and persuade him to take Gatwick instead.
        Take your cat with the big bollox, - that'll scare 'im

oh, and i DO like LCY

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          You could front him, and persuade him to take Gatwick instead.
          Take your cat with the big bollox, - that'll scare 'im

oh, and i DO like LCY
          In fact any place with a Priority pass lounge should be safe. Aspire will be rivalling Haliburton if the MF defense strategy is adopted.

I like LCY. LCY GRX LCY is the least hassle return trip I can think of ouside of General Aviation.

Comment

I find it a bit tragic how many people put their hatred of Donald Trump before the prospect of the implosion of a manic theocratic regime who make the lives of their own people utter misery.

Sometimes people we don't really like are actually rather good at their job. My dispassionate analysis says he's got a winning strategy going.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Iran said it was preparing to restart enrichment.

Capitalism.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
                  I find it a bit tragic how many people put their hatred of Donald Trump before the prospect of the implosion of a manic theocratic regime who make the lives of their own people utter misery.

Sometimes people we don't really like are actually rather good at their job. My dispassionate analysis says he's got a winning strategy going.
                  My thoughts exactly.
                  ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post

What sort of winning strategy is it that will lead to the USA not being trusted by any nation to keep to an agreement?
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                    X