• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Drug users in Scotland 'consume most cocaine' in one session

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drug users in Scotland 'consume most cocaine' in one session

Not the most noteworthy accolade.

"Researchers, who quizzed 15,000 cocaine users, said the drug can be delivered "more quickly than a pizza" in Glasgow."

Given the mess the Tories are making of things I'd be ordering pizza too.

source: Drug users in Scotland 'consume most cocaine' in one session - BBC News
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

I read this as “Use most of their blow in one go” which is pretty sub par I thought. Usual form is to consume it all in one go.

When I read it again I realised that they use the most. I suppose Bucky hardens them.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      "Researchers, who quizzed 15,000 cocaine users, said the drug can be delivered "more quickly than a pizza" in Glasgow."
      That's only because of the extra time needed to deep fry the pizza....

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        Not the most noteworthy accolade.

Given the mess the Tories are making of things I'd be ordering pizza too.

source: Drug users in Scotland 'consume most cocaine' in one session - BBC News
        FFS, if I lived in Scotland I'd be on something stronger than coke. And pizza. Methadone or heroin, whichever is cheaper.
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
          That's only because of the extra time needed to deep fry the pizza....

With the obligatory Irn Bru which is good to see.

Comment

Just the usual tulipe from BBC Scotland talking the country down in case we feel good about ourselves.

https://thoughtcontrolscotland.com/2...mpression=true

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
              FFS, if I lived in Scotland I'd be on something stronger than coke. And pizza. Methadone or heroin, whichever is cheaper.
              Prescriptions are free in Scotland, so it's methadone all the way.......
              When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                Prescriptions are free in Scotland, so it's methadone all the way.......
                Anyone remember Andersen Consulting's systems implementation methodology? It was called Method/1. The original name was Method/One, but they realised it was too similar to methadone....

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
                  Anyone remember Andersen Consulting's systems implementation methodology? It was called Method/1. The original name was Method/One, but they realised it was too similar to methadone....
                  Which was probably what most of their clients were on, post implementation...
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                    Which was probably what most of their clients were on, post implementation...
                    Ahhh, good old arthur's androids, - i remember them well

Comment

Working...
                    X