• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

When was the Last Time you were Excited by Something?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s odd. I just took delivery of 9 cars. I more more excited that my Radish and Basil have germinated. I am off to check the tomatoes. I will keep you posted as to my excitement.

Blackberries flowering was the excitement of last week. That and I ****ed a prostitute.

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
      It’s odd. I just took delivery of 9 cars. I more more excited that my Radish and Basil have germinated.
      That's cause the cars are BMWs. If they'd been Alfas you might have been.

I'm currently trying to germinate Clivia from seed, having been reasonably successful last year with agapanthus. Plenty of other plants (edible ones) growing well from seed and a few others from cuttings.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

When was the Last Time you were Excited by Something?

https://imgur.com/a/KjzpnBM

True. I get to play with the most exciting of them all. It’s very exciting.

https://youtu.be/BMAPcaC4Yx8
        Last edited by clearedforlanding; 10 May 2018, 09:13.

Comment

https://imgur.com/a/KjzpnBM

True. I get to play with the most exciting of them all. It’s very exciting.

https://youtu.be/BMAPcaC4Yx8
          You've driven that - is he a friend of yours?
          What about this?

Comment

Of course, he also gets to drive The Toy...

Comment

It’s odd. I just took delivery of 9 cars. I more more excited that my Radish and Basil have germinated. I am off to check the tomatoes. I will keep you posted as to my excitement.

Blackberries flowering was the excitement of last week. That and I ****ed a prostitute.
              Why do you need 9? could not make a decision in the show room and just decided to get them all?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                Why do you need 9? could not make a decision in the show room and just decided to get them all?

He's best mates with Threaded...

Know your place!
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  You've driven that - is he a friend of yours?
                  What about this?
                  Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  Of course, he also gets to drive The Toy...
                  I actually quite like these and it seems that Alfa have built a nice car although I have read reports that the interior is little bit cheap and tacky but should improve. However, the difference between clearedforlanding (and myself) is that you can only get up to 2nd gear and you're probably breaking the law whereas we can go all the way redlining up to 7th or 8th
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

It’s odd. I just took delivery of 9 cars. I more more excited that my Radish and Basil have germinated..
                    I had a big area of flourishing mint, but that and the large basil plant next to it have succumbed to some kind of mould and both have died!

It's either mould or some horrid grubs munching away at the roots.
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                      I had a big area of flourishing mint, but that and the large basil plant next to it have succumbed to some kind of mould and both have died!

It's either mould or some horrid grubs munching away at the roots.
                      I don't see basil lasting through the winter - it's not very hardy is it?

Comment

Working...
                      X