• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

When was the Last Time you were Excited by Something?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting back on topic, a reminder of those heady days of '82

Comment

The last time I was excited was last weekend when I went a convention for the TV show Supernatural and I got to meet the actors etc.
      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by The Castle Cary Fairy View Post
        I don't see basil lasting through the winter - it's not very hardy is it?
        Well my outdoor basil plant lasted three years, through frost and snow, although in quite a sheltered spot.

I think it was more the incessant damp weather we've had last year and this which did for it in the end.

But actually, parts of it are still hanging on. So who knows, maybe it will recover.
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          You've driven that - is he a friend of yours?
          What about this?
          I have done a couple of “laps of the paddock”. The owner is a buddy that competes in the Tourenwagen Classics (uses a pro driver, Stefan), I am one of the sponsors. The owner also has a Ferrari service center in Bavaria with some pretty awesome cars.

8 times a year we get together drink beer, and then go and race cars the day after - supporting the DTM.

Both Alfas are fantastic. The Q is something else. I can’t match my lap times in the M3 with it, but there are many who can.

Will PM you some photos of the vehicle, team and of course the insane parties hosted by the crazy Dutch AMG guys. Oh and the girls. Bunch of Divas.

Comment

OK, if we're actually playing this for real, I was at White Sh!te Lane in 2004 when we won the league. The police were very kind, they kept us locked in for an hour while the Spuds went to tool themselves up with empty beer bottles. The walk back to civilisation (Islington) was probably some people's definition of exciting, I can tell you.
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Hmmmm….inneresting….

What about those heady days of other years....?

Originally posted by Martin Scroatman View Post
              But, for those of you who remember us or even came to the gigs, now's your chance to relive those heady days of '89

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
                  Hmmmm….inneresting….

What about those heady days of other years....?
                  Do you really go to the trouble of searching every single phrase in every one of my posts to see if it's been coincidentally duplicated elsewhere on this forum??

Comment

Do you really go to the trouble of searching every single phrase in every one of my posts to see if it's been coincidentally duplicated elsewhere on this forum??

You've got to admit, it is inneresting, init?
                    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

No, it's really no trouble at all....

Comment

Working...
                      X