First major client First major client
Posts 1 to 3 of 3

Banned

hummdummdumm has no reputation

Default First major client

So I'm working with my first major client. I already worked for them before setting up their eCommerce website in Magento. Now they are back with a bigger project.

They one integration of their assets/stores across platforms using E***** App . This is a bit of challenge for me because this is the first time I'm doing this.

Is anyone here using this software?
    Last edited by WTFH; 10th May 2018 at 14:31. Reason: Mod snip

Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

WTFH is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by hummdummdumm View Post
    They one integration of their assets/stores across platforms using E***** App . This is a bit of challenge for me because this is the first time I'm doing this.

Not sure if you think it's good advertising to say that your software is a challenge to use, but you need to go read up on How to Spam Advertise on Forums for Beginners.

Bye
    Strong and Stable Moderation

Super poster

Zigenare - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by hummdummdumm View Post
    So I'm working with my first major client. I already worked for them before setting up their eCommerce website in Magento. Now they are back with a bigger project.

Minestrone!!! Welcome back! How are you handling the minimum alcohol pricing?