• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Yahoo mail showing sent emails "Draft"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yahoo mail showing sent emails "Draft"

Yes, I'm a long-suffering user of Yahoo mail.

When I look in my "Sent" folder, I see every email supposedly sent today (hence their inclusion in the _Sent_ folder!) annotated in the list with "Draft" in a small red font, and they are also visible in the Drafts folder.

So now I don't know for sure which emails have actually been sent, and it is obviously quite important to know this if they are legal or financial documents.

Any other Yahoo mail mugs users seeing this?

edit: Oh, now the "Draft" annotations have all gone. Must have been just a temporary hiccup, or maybe I imagined the whole thing!
    Last edited by OwlHoot; 10 May 2018, 15:21.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Hi

Yep, same here. Been happening off and on for a week or two. The Emails are going (because I am getting replies), just a bit of a pain.
    We got the Oystons out like we said we would

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      Yes, I'm a long-suffering user of Yahoo mail.

When I look in my "Sent" folder, I see every email supposedly sent today (hence their inclusion in the _Sent_ folder!) annotated in the list with "Draft" in a small red font, and they are also visible in the Drafts folder.

So now I don't know for sure which emails have actually been sent, and it is obviously quite important to know this if they are legal or financial documents.

Any other Yahoo mail mugs users seeing this?

edit: Oh, now the "Draft" annotations have all gone. Must have been just a temporary hiccup, or maybe I imagined the whole thing!
      Yahoo? I can teach you how to use the interweb properly, and if it's cash I won't charge VAT.
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
      X