• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Official EUROvision thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Denmark 🇩🇰 Viking Power!!!
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Sara Alto Finland get in!

Comment

North Korea are kicking ass on this ☝️

Comment

☘️ 🌈 💩

Comment

Epilepsy fit song was good

Comment

She's a bit flat

Comment

Well done Israel. Wonderful stuff. First time they've won since Ishe Cohen and the Alpha Betas back in '78.

Just love the current voting system - always provides us with a real cliffhanger and it puts the kybosh on all the ex-commie block voting.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  I see Nat burst on stage and grabbed her microphone shouting some crap about UK Media and the Nazis. The power has gone to his head
                  It was some self-obsessed corbynista calling himself DR ACactivist. I may be many things, but I'm not a fan of Corbyn.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by The Castle Cary Fairy View Post
                    Well done Israel. Wonderful stuff. First time they've won since Ishe Cohen and the Alpha Betas back in '78.

Just love the current voting system - always provides us with a real cliffhanger and it puts the kybosh on all the ex-commie block voting.
                    Except it wasn't, that was the first time they won and they won again in '79 and then in '98 in Birmingham with:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Just listened to that Israel song. Gordon Bennet! If that won, what was the rest like???
                      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                      X