• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official Royal Wedding thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just cant see it lasting especially when her family start becoming z list celebrities and she is conformed by the inner royal circle.

Comment

They should make it 'Pay to View' and then we'll see how patriotic people are
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

The racist undertones coming to the surface here are unsettling.. and how quick it becomes a subject. Surely it's a time for their happiness.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          My Sister-in-law is having a "Royal Wedding Party" - and she's not even English!
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            The racist undertones coming to the surface here are unsettling.. and how quick it becomes a subject. Surely it's a time for their happiness.
            Well the last time a Brit Royal got involved with soiled Yank goods didn't go too well, did it?
            Btw, being septic isn't a race
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
              My Sister-in-law is having a "Royal Wedding Party" - and she's not even English!
              Strangely I got invited to someones garden party which is between 2 and 5 - advertised as after the wedding and before the football...

I actually like the royals and hope the day goes well for them but I have limited interest in watching it.

Comment

I hate all that 'kiss on the balcony' stuff. Egged on by the crowd, a gentle peck, the crowd cheers.......A little kiss just doesn't convince.
                As a taxpayer I demand to see them fully consummate the marriage.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  Windsor council would like that - an excuse to get rid of the rough sleepers.

Comment

[QUOTE=...
                    As a taxpayer I demand to see them fully consummate the marriage.[/QUOTE]

If the have any wireless CCTV you may well get your wish via a Russian web site.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                      A recipe idea from the bbc.

https://www.bbc.com/food/recipes/nav...food_sm_low_c3

Would Price Philip approve of a Naval Mess?

Comment

Working...
                      X