• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another gullible politician negotiating poorly with India

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Correct. I suspect that Coolcat with what seems to be a years' long grudge and obsession against Indian companies/individuals is one of the said numpties.
    He demonstrates his lack of intelligence and analytical nous with most posts.
    What successful contractor would keep moaning ad nauseum about a single issue?
    So not only probably poorly skilled technically but no self-knowledge either
    An army of contractors with an inadequate skill set is still a skill shortage.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by CoolCat View Post
      I have been inside the Indian outsourcing movement..
      No one would have guessed
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

sas mate you are a plonker on every subject you ever post about, I wonder why you bother when everyone else thinks youre a plonker.

i wont bother answering your points, as the mere fact you take the counter view will be taken by most to indicate that I am correct.

and dont bother getting your sockie to defend you we have all seen that so many times before.
        You come across as a whining loser with every post.
        Move on, re-skill in something hard, if you're capable, and you won't have to compete with 2nd rate Indians.
        Simple.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Re "no way you would be able to stop foreigners coming here on extended business visas" I dont want to stop foreigners coming here. I have worked abroad a lot myself, and have appreciated the welcome from the various countries I have worked in.

But when I worked abroad
          1 I took skills genuinely in short supply
          2 I helped train locals, and encouraged more junior locals up through the ranks
          3 I paid more tax than the locals
          4 I paid full commercial rate for medical insurance taking account of my pre-existing conditions, and the family that was with me, and I paid significant amounts on top of that
          5 I paid for my own kids education

We do need work visa entrants, but the way the intra company transfer visa system works is broken, and is widely being abused

And far too many people are handed indefinite leave to remain visas

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
            No you don't, it would happen anyway. All our offshoring has been achieved without anyone setting foot here in the office.

There is absolutely no way you would be able to stop foreigners coming here on extended business visas, without being somewhat like N.Korea.

Flat screen TVs used to be prohibitively expensive, but now you can pick one up for 300 quid. The same is true in contracting, a skill you would have got 500 quid day for 10 years ago most definitely wouldn't get you a contract now.

Contractors need to skill up or go down to the fruit farm. Contractors have been whining about offshoring since the 1980's, the only thing that changes is the skill set of the contractor.

Re "All our offshoring has been achieved without anyone setting foot here in the office" lol lol lol

Comment

You come across as a whining loser with every post.
              Move on, re-skill in something hard, if you're capable, and you won't have to compete with 2nd rate Indians.
              Simple.
              plonker mate arnt you

Comment

Re "All our offshoring has been achieved without anyone setting foot here in the office" lol lol lol
                It is true, but you're probably in a company staffed with contractors with out of date skills, so you wouldn't understand how it could be achieved.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

plonker mate arnt you
                  Whatever. You keep on with your bitter grudges and general loser attitude

Just out of interest what do you do for a living? Exactly?
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

so I have proven sal factually wrong on almost everything they said, and the discussion just descended into personal abuse against me

shame

Comment

Correct. I suspect that Coolcat with what seems to be a years' long grudge and obsession against Indian companies/individuals is one of the said numpties.
                      He demonstrates his lack of intelligence and analytical nous with most posts.
                      What successful contractor would keep moaning ad nauseum about a single issue?
                      So not only probably poorly skilled technically but no self-knowledge either
                      As a former immigration advisor (volunteer) I can confirm CoolCat chats shït.

Comment

Working...
                      X