• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Germany Will Win the World Cup, UBS Says After 10,000 Simulations

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    Ah, some words of wisdom from our Scottish football correspondent....
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Always good to watch any tournament that England are in so I can support the other side and then watch the smarmy faces change when they get knocked out early. A definite highlight for me.
      Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
        Always good to watch any tournament that England are in so I can support the other side and then watch the smarmy faces change when they get knocked out early. A definite highlight for me.
        We could win. But as a protest against the hosts we will lose every game.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
          Ah, some words of wisdom from our Scottish football correspondent....
          The difference being that we actually know we're tulipe. You lot are still in denial, still, if you say '66 a lot and put a st georges cross t shirt on your well-'ard dog, you might win it this year :nazi:
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
            It's funny how you despise the people who fund your dole money. Envy, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              It's funny how you despise the people who fund your dole money. Envy, I guess.
              I always ask for only welsh pound coins in my dole money....

When I work I'm happy to go over the border and pillage english money though.
              Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

The difference being that we actually know we're tulipe. You lot are still in denial, still, if you say '66 a lot and put a st georges cross t shirt on your well-'ard dog, you might win it this year :nazi:
                Cheating your way to victory as England did in '66 doesn't really count, though, does it?

Comment

Originally posted by billybiro View Post
                  Cheating your way to victory as England did in '66 doesn't really count, though, does it?
                  Seemed to work Ok for Argentina.
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

At least we qualified. Remind me, where your lot are going to spend their summer? Benidorm might be slightly better than Siberia, but there's not much in it...
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by billybiro View Post
                      Probably the only time we'll ever have to thank a Russian...

Comment

Working...
                      X