• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Royal Wedding What you doing this Weekend Thread?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    He was found not guilty on appeal though: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twitter_Joke_Trial

Even better: his original anxiety over his flight was because he was going to Northern Ireland to meet a girl he'd only previously communicated with on Twitter. They're now married with a child
    But did he have MF's form?

Comment

Not watching TV that's for sure! Unless it's The Horror Channel, that's usually free of real horror - royalty, politics, celebrities, BR... etc.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I'd be going here if it was closer

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...shire-44153008

Comment

Watching it on the telly :-)

[emoji631][emoji636]🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿[emoji636][emoji631]
          http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

TFA

Cleaning my car tomorrow plus have some friends calling in.

Sunday I'm at The Guard's Club in Windsor for the polo.
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
              FTA.

I am going away - hopefully the plebs will be occupied with wedding and isn't there some association football contest to find the biggest speeder?

Yourself?
              TFA

Watching the Cup Final tomorrow.

Might watch the wedding just to see if James Hewitt has sneaked in.

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
                TFA

Watching the Cup Final tomorrow.

Might watch the wedding just to see if James Hewitt has sneaked in.
                He's going hill walking.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                  Decent selection of wickets by the looks of things. I might get a helicopter up there myself if you fancy a lift?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    He's going hill walking.
                    With the fishes

Comment

What time does that thing start? So I can make sure I miss it.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X