• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Unnamed person arrested and sent straight to jail under media blackout

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He'll just become a martyr for the far right and a new political movement.

Remember Hitler got sent to the cells first as well.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

So we can look forward to a vanity published "My Struggle" shortly.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        I'm sure Bubba will be happy to give Tommy the twit some of his special milkshake!

the twerp deserved it, he just needed to turn up after the verdict and say "oh look they are all Pakistani perverts and the Police ignored them for years - how does that work??"
        if he did that he wouldn't get the media attention.

There's a certain irony that his whole schtick is about the media covering it all up while his actions are deisgned to deliberatley provoke an excessive media reaction, about how he thinks he's not got enough attention.

the jumped up, poundshop nazi, and little twunt..
        See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

The history lesson is to jail nazi scum like Hitler for life

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            The history lesson is to jail nazi scum like Hitler for life
            Problem is that under UK law (not EU) they are still allowed to vote.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              Problem is that under UK law (not EU) they are still allowed to vote.
              I don’t care if they can vote as long as it’s in jail

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                I'm sure Bubba will be happy to give Tommy the twit some of his special milkshake!

the twerp deserved it, he just needed to turn up after the verdict and say "oh look they are all Pakistani perverts and the Police ignored them for years - how does that work??"
                To debunk your alt-right narrative, the majority of child sex abuse cases are still carried out by white males. Yes, high profile cases like Rochdale and Rotherham make the news and get you guys all frothy mouthed, but you need to look closer to home to see where the vast majority of the offenders are.

Strange how Yaxley never turns up to cases where the perp is a white man! Does that mean he doesn't really care about the victims and is only interested in the colour of the criminal?

Some 90% of the sexually abused children were abused by people who they knew, and about one out of every three abused children did not tell anyone else about it. The vast majority of child sex offenders in England and Wales are male, with men representing 98% of all defendants in 2015/16, and white, with whites representing 85% of convicted child sex offenders and 86% of the general population in 2011. Asians represent 8% of the general population of England and Wales as of 2011. A 2011 analysis by the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Command of 940 possible offenders reported for "street grooming and child sexual exploitation" found that 38% were white, 36% were Asian, while 32% were of an unknown ethnicity.
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

The reason Rochdale and Rotherham (and Newcastle, Oxford, Bristol, Aylesbury, Cambridgeshire, Birmingham and Keighley) hit the headlines so much was due to apparently well founded assertions, including by Labour MPs, that the abuses had been ignored out of political correctness. Abuses by white priests/clerics in the Catholic Church and the C of E were hushed up for different reasons and they were in the news at least as much.

A lust for young girls is not limited to one race, if it had been tackled straight away the distrust of some groups would never have happened.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

8% of the population is Asain.

Asain's make up 36% of the cases of grooming and exploitation.

Asain's make up 36% of the case of grooming and exploitation.

I'm struggling a bit here can you help me?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

Asain's make up 36% of the cases of grooming and exploitation.

Asain's make up 36% of the case of grooming and exploitation.

I'm struggling a bit here can you help me?
                      What part of 85% of convicted sex offenders are white males did you not understand?

Yes, Asian men tend to go for grooming style crimes, but as a % of all sex abuse cases, these grooming cases are relatively small in number (although no less despicable and life destroying for the victims).

Maybe you need to revisit your CSE Maths text book .... 36% of a low number, is still a low number
                      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                      X