• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Unnamed person arrested and sent straight to jail under media blackout

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    8% of the population is Asain.

Asain's make up 36% of the cases of grooming and exploitation.

8% of the population is Asain.

Asain's make up 36% of the case of grooming and exploitation.

I'm struggling a bit here can you help me?
    have you tried basic english spelling class?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      have you tried basic english spelling class?
      That’s what happens when you copy and paste fake info from websites that don’t have sources
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
        To debunk your alt-right narrative, the majority of child sex abuse cases are still carried out by white males. Yes, high profile cases like Rochdale and Rotherham make the news and get you guys all frothy mouthed, but you need to look closer to home to see where the vast majority of the offenders are.

Strange how Yaxley never turns up to cases where the perp is a white man! Does that mean he doesn't really care about the victims and is only interested in the colour of the criminal?
        Got it wrong again warthog? I'm shocked.Its not Alt right to post the facts. Mark Twain would appreciate you use of statistics.

Yes the majority of sex offenders (non group) are indeed white, that would be because the majority of the population is white.

The number of grooming gangs that come from ethnic & religious minorities (Catholic priests are a religious minority if you want to cry racism) is worrying. Even the Granuaid can't brush it completely under the carpet, they did really try though.

We’re told 84% of grooming gangs are Asian. But where’s the evidence? | Kenan Malik | Opinion | The Guardian

Luckily our home secretary is actually looking into it.

'Wrong to ignore' ethnicity of grooming gangs - Javid - BBC News

and the Independent reported on the Quilliam foundation's report.

British-Pakistani researchers say 84% of grooming gang members are Asian: 'It's very important we talk about it' | The Independent

A think tank has claimed that 84 per cent of people convicted of child grooming-gang offences since 2005 were Asian.In a new study, Quilliam says its researchers discovered differences in the way paedophiles from different backgrounds operated.
        It said white offenders often acted alone, while child abusers from Asian backgrounds were more likely to work in so-called grooming gangs.

The organisation, which usually focuses on counter-extremism, said it found 222 of 264, or 84 per cent, of people convicted of specific grooming-gang crimes in the UK since 2005 were Asian.
        Yep they are saying Grooming gangs are normally asian or religious and the majority of white offenders are loners .

You know who the Quilliam foundation are don't you?

Yes I would love to see all sex offenders punished regardless of race or religion but it seems the grooming gangs attract Pakistanis or priests maybe we should figure out why and fix it? Alternatively we can just cry racist and let them carry on.

I think the answer is to prosecute anyone who is guilty, yours seems to be to deny it because you don't like the facts however you try to twist them.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          Got it wrong again warthog? I'm shocked.Its not Alt right to post the facts. Mark Twain would appreciate you use of statistics.

Yes the majority of sex offenders (non group) are indeed white, that would be because the majority of the population is white.

The number of grooming gangs that come from ethnic & religious minorities (Catholic priests are a religious minority if you want to cry racism) is worrying. Even the Granuaid can't brush it completely under the carpet, they did really try though.

We’re told 84% of grooming gangs are Asian. But where’s the evidence? | Kenan Malik | Opinion | The Guardian

Luckily our home secretary is actually looking into it.

'Wrong to ignore' ethnicity of grooming gangs - Javid - BBC News

and the Independent reported on the Quilliam foundation's report.

British-Pakistani researchers say 84% of grooming gang members are Asian: 'It's very important we talk about it' | The Independent

Yep they are saying Grooming gangs are normally asian or religious and the majority of white offenders are loners .

You know who the Quilliam foundation are don't you?

Yes I would love to see all sex offenders punished regardless of race or religion but it seems the grooming gangs attract Pakistanis or priests maybe we should figure out why and fix it? Alternatively we can just cry racist and let them carry on.

I think the answer is to prosecute anyone who is guilty, yours seems to be to deny it because you don't like the facts however you try to twist them.
          Tut, tut, tut. The 'majority' of grooming gangs are not Asian. As I quoted .... "A 2011 analysis by the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Command of 940 possible offenders reported for "street grooming and child sexual exploitation" found that 38% were white, 36% were Asian, while 32% were of an unknown ethnicity." The majority of grooming groups may well be religious, but they are not Asian (or as you lot like to imply, Muslim). Sex grooming, abuse and exploitation by Christians is at least as bad, if not worse, than that of other groups.

It really is that simple dear boy. 38% > 36%

And I've said nothing about who should, or should not, be prosecuted. All offenders, irrespective of colour, religion, background etc etc should be prosecuted and if found guilty be thrown in the clink for a very long time.

What your alt-right narrative goes on about is it is the majority of Asians who are involved in this crime and it's just not true. Unfortunately these scum are from all corners of society and one group appears no more at fault than another.

But you keep pushing your narrative if it makes you happy
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Tut, tut, tut. The 'majority' of grooming gangs are not Asian. As I quoted .... "A 2011 analysis by the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Command of 940 possible offenders reported for "street grooming and child sexual exploitation" found that 38% were white, 36% were Asian, while 32% were of an unknown ethnicity." The majority of grooming groups may well be religious, but they are not Asian (or as you lot like to imply, Muslim). Sex grooming, abuse and exploitation by Christians is at least as bad, if not worse, than that of other groups.

And I've said nothing about who should, or should not, be prosecuted. All offenders, irrespective of colour, religion, background etc etc should be prosecuted and if found guilty be thrown in the clink for a very long time.

What your alt-right narrative goes on about is it is the majority of Asians who are involved in this crime and it's just not true. Unfortunately these scum are from all corners of society and one group appears no more at fault than another.

But you keep pushing your narrative if it makes you happy

You still having difficulty with statistics?

Ethnic groups in the United Kingdom - Wikipedia

Using 2011 statistics before many of the latest prosecutions but still lets go with your figures and compare those with the general population.

white or white British=87.1%
            Asian or Asian British =6.9%

so your 36% of Asian offenders are roughly 12.6 times more likely to be group sex offenders than whites their size of population. So as a proportion of their population far more are convicted offenders.

Maybe we should go with those identifying as Pakistini at 1.9%? How many times more likely are they to be convicted than just Asians or whites?

There sort of is a problem here and we need to fix it not deny it. You can just start using names if you want but you are still wrong.

even fullfact suggest its so

FactCheck: just three of England’s 39 police forces say they’ve never investigated a grooming gang – Channel 4 News

This led us to the tentative conclusion that Asian men (who make up about 7.5 per cent of the population) are disproportionately represented among recorded group abusers. Although highly imperfect, that was the best data available to us at the time. CEOP told us that they haven’t updated their figures since then, so for now it’s the only data we have.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Whilst it is not relevant from some perspectives it is important to recognise a difference between child abuse where the abuser is part of the close family and systematic, consistent attempts to 'recruit' vulnerable young people by using drink/drugs/coercion for the sole purpose of using them as sex slaves potentially for profit.

Comment

2% difference? I demand a people's vote!

Comment

Unnamed person arrested and sent straight to jail under media blackout

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  2% difference? I demand a people's vote!
                  But it’s not 2%, it’s only 2% if you use different numbers!
                  And don’t forget that the number of non-whites is increasing by 25% a year (or some other number, depending on how you add things up)

It’s very important to Tommy supporters that while a survey found 940 sex offenders, we must ignore most of them so that a racist comment can be made.
                  Let’s ignore the crime and focus on race instead.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                    Whilst it is not relevant from some perspectives it is important to recognise a difference between child abuse where the abuser is part of the close family and systematic, consistent attempts to 'recruit' vulnerable young people by using drink/drugs/coercion for the sole purpose of using them as sex slaves potentially for profit.
                    You mean like Donald Trump's best mate Jeffrey Epstein.

Jeffrey Epstein: Trump noted billionaire likes girls on 'younger side' - Business Insider Deutschland

Trump's association with Epstein extends into allegations that women were lured directly into sex trafficking from Mar-A-Lago, with one woman claiming Epstein's then-girlfriend recruited her for prostitution as a 15-year-old when she worked as a locker room attendant at Trump's resort that Epstein frequented.
                    I'm alright Jack

Comment

You really couldn't make it up...

Petition . President Trump, Grant UK Political Prisoner Tommy Robinson Asylum in the United States . Change.org

BREAKING: Tommy Robinson To Ask Trump For 'Political Asylum' in US | Politicalite UK | Britain's Most CENSORED News Outlet
                      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X