• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Unnamed person arrested and sent straight to jail under media blackout

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's more common to observe that he only had one ball.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      That he was a bastard who killed the disabled, gypsies and homosexuals. That he was a bastard who treated non-Aryans as subhuman and persecuted/killed anyone who opposed him. That he was bastard who effectively presided over a system of government run by thugs for the benefit of thugs. That he was bastard who lost the war, but kept it going far longer than necessary increasing the suffering of his own people.

HTH
      Yeah, but if you were blonde haired and blue eyed then you were Ok.
      Also I think he knew his parents.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Nine months. Got off lightly
        With time served, he'll be out in a couple of months. I hope he had the good sense to sell his barbecue on E-Bay...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
          Are we done now with our two minutes of hate now?

Emmanuel Goldstein - Wikipedia
          It's certainly time for your two minutes of victimhood.

Comment

Also I think he knew his parents
            IIRC he was brought up strictly veggy by his mum.

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
              IIRC he was brought up strictly veggy by his mum.
              Christ, no wonder he was so full of hate

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                I don't know what the hell you are talking about. I'm talking about you lot and your obsession with this misguided man.

Just look at this : MAGGIE OLIVER reveals what happened after she exposed the Rochdale grooming gang | Daily Mail Online

The crime here is how our authorities abandon children to this fate. But you just go ahead and use it all to feel superior to the underclasses who have to put up with this degradation of law and order.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post

hmm you & Warty are the ones supporting perverts and accusing people of Alt right views for questioning if the Police held back (like the Guardian/Independent / BBC) because of the perpetrators race/culture?

So let me see are your views Alt-Pervert then?
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    And had a crap tache...
                    You wouldn't be saying that if Germany had won the war!
                    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

I just read Tommy Robinson: The rancour, rhetoric and riches of brand Tommy - BBC News

According to Yaxley-Lennon in his self-published autobiography, it would be the start of "years of mad laughs with the lads". As media attention grew, and he emerged as the EDL's de facto leader, he decided he needed a pseudonym. At first he called himself Wayne King - a schoolboy joke he initially got away with in a radio interview.

Ultimately, he borrowed the name of the organiser of Luton Town's football hooligan firm, Tommy Robinson. It stuck.

---------------
                      mad laughs? Yeah - and Hitler was a laugh a minute too.

Comment

Working...
                      X