• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Unnamed person arrested and sent straight to jail under media blackout

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I just read Tommy Robinson: The rancour, rhetoric and riches of brand Tommy - BBC News

According to Yaxley-Lennon in his self-published autobiography, it would be the start of "years of mad laughs with the lads". As media attention grew, and he emerged as the EDL's de facto leader, he decided he needed a pseudonym. At first he called himself Wayne King - a schoolboy joke he initially got away with in a radio interview.

Ultimately, he borrowed the name of the organiser of Luton Town's football hooligan firm, Tommy Robinson. It stuck.

---------------
      mad laughs? Yeah - and Hitler was a laugh a minute too.
      He's from Luton, shouldn't we be cutting the poor bastard some slack? Hasn't he suffered enough? No, thought not...

Actually the scariest thing in that article is that he was almost an aircraft engineer at Luton. Fookinell...
      Last edited by Mordac; 12 July 2019, 18:10.
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        Actually the scariest thing in that article is that he was almost an aircraft engineer at Luton. Fookinell...
        He's Scooty?
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          He's Scooty?
          I wouldn't trust Scooty with an Airfix kit (there's one for the teenagers...)
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I just read Tommy Robinson: The rancour, rhetoric and riches of brand Tommy - BBC News

According to Yaxley-Lennon in his self-published autobiography, it would be the start of "years of mad laughs with the lads". As media attention grew, and he emerged as the EDL's de facto leader, he decided he needed a pseudonym. At first he called himself Wayne King - a schoolboy joke he initially got away with in a radio interview.

Ultimately, he borrowed the name of the organiser of Luton Town's football hooligan firm, Tommy Robinson. It stuck.

---------------
            mad laughs? Yeah - and Hitler was a laugh a minute too.

he is still a winker whatever he calls himself
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              he is still a winker whatever he calls himself
              Strange to refer to your hero that way ..... but then, you're a strange fella
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                Strange to refer to your hero that way ..... but then, you're a strange fella

not strange to find out you are deranged, we sort of expect it. If you are going to make tulip up then may I suggest you try a career in politics.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  not strange to find out you are deranged, we sort of expect it. If you are going to make tulip up then may I suggest you try a career in politics.
                  Take a chill pill fella You don't want to get all upset, and red faced
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                    Take a chill pill fella You don't want to get all upset, and red faced

nah just sad faced that your carer has to go outside & cry, poor love putting up with you.. That woman is a saint!

Comment

Throwing milkshakes at Tommy Robinson is a horrible crime, insists supporter throwing bottle at police

Comment

Working...
                      X