• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lockhouse Banned

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    so Cojak is twice the man either of you are?
    She's more like Gary Lineker (in his day), a poacher sitting in the box waiting for the ball to come to him, then scores before any of his team-mates who have actually worked hard get a chance.

I woke up this morning, dusted down the ban hammer, having fore-warned of my intentions...
    https://forums.contractoruk.com/hmrc...ml#post2558097
    And then Miss Walkers Crisps 1992 comes along and bans them.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Been off in the Bentley for a few days.

What did I miss?
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post

Been off in the Bentley for a few days.

What did I miss?
        A Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy of monstrous proportions.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          A Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy of monstrous proportions.
          That's been going on for 2000 years, ever since the green lizard king. Anything else?
          ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
            That's been going on for 2000 years, ever since the green lizard king. Anything else?
            You're a cretin, but that's hardly news either.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              And then Miss Walkers Crisps 1992 comes along and bans them.
              They do lollipop flavoured crisps?

Comment

Working...
              X