• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If you like fish.........

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you like fish.........

..and you haven't been to the netherlands coastal regions, you're missing out.
    these are delicious!

http://www.schev.nl/start-haringseizoen/

Hogarth is better.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Really? I worked there for several years, and I couldn't stand the buggers, but it might've been the tulipe onsite canteens I frequented. Fecking awful. Second only to indeterminate-meat krokets

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
        Really? I worked there for several years, and I couldn't stand the buggers, but it might've been the tulipe onsite canteens I frequented. Fecking awful. Second only to indeterminate-meat krokets
        yep, - they're pish, but the herring on the street stalls around scheveningen are great, but, i Did say 'if you like fish'

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          yep, - they're pish, but the herring on the street stalls around scheveningen are great, but, i Did say 'if you like fish'
          I do like fish. Still, like you say, the difference between the good ones and the bad ones is probably night and day. I get out to Delft pretty often, so I may give them a second chance.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
            I do like fish. Still, like you say, the difference between the good ones and the bad ones is probably night and day. I get out to Delft pretty often, so I may give them a second chance.
            Simones in Scheveningen Haven, - top!

Comment

Pure filth.

http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Working...
              X