• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Croydon Cyclists Are Equipped With More Than A Tyre Repair Kit These Days !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    I hope everyone is aware that Harrison Ford was due to have a big fight with him. But was tired. The producers thought it funny so left it in.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      But who shot first?
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        But who shot first?
        Solo....

and if you watch the Solo film you will see where that came from.....

oh and in the Indie film depicted I think he actually had the tulips so could not do any sudden moves etc.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
          I wonder what the knife would have been used for if he had not had to threaten a car.

Oh well....
          another drug dealer? Or someone who looked at him funny.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Slight variation today .. not a cyclist with a zombie knife but the far more run-of-the-mill, to be expected in London 'moped rider with a hammer'. Broad daylight of course, 2pm, comedian Michael McIntyre the victim this time, ambushed whist sitting in a Range Rover in traffic in Golders Green North London, his son in the back.

"Michael McIntyre and his son attacked by hammer-wielding moped gang: Millionaire comedian’s ‘£15,000 Rolex is stolen by muggers who smashed up his Range Rover as his ten-year-old boy sat in the back seat’"

Michael McIntyre and his son attacked by hammer-wielding moped gang in London | Daily Mail Online

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              A remarkably flexible knife when it bends on impact with the glass, how the cyclist is stopped beside the car for 3 seconds in the clip (with his foot on the ground for the last second of it) before the incident happened.

Hmm.
              Cheap knife most likely carp steel and poor heat treatment - cut outs on the blade will weaken it too.

Do you not watch ‘Forged in Fire’?
              http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Working...
              X