• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

InfoSec - 1950/60's Style!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

InfoSec - 1950/60's Style!

Someone put in an FOI request to the National Security Agency (NSA) security/motivational posters from the 1950s and 1960s, and it's utterly brilliant insight into the paranoia of the past, and how 60 years later, not much has really changed!

http://www.governmentattic.org/28doc..._1950s-60s.pdf

(Its a big file but some of my favourites)

(I will assume Nick Fitz has already posted them in a Monday Links somewhere though)
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Love those! I might see if I can hunt down some high res images and get one or two printed up.

There's an infosec conference up at Kensington Olympia today/tomorrow. Walked past it this morning. Looks of infosec guys walking about like they're the new rock stars

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      Love those! I might see if I can hunt down some high res images and get one or two printed up.

There's an infosec conference up at Kensington Olympia today/tomorrow. Walked past it this morning. Looks of infosec guys walking about like they're the new rock stars
      Not an info sec conference, it's The Info Sec conference

Home - Infosecurity Europe

Technically Info Security Europe, but everyone calls it Info Sec.

Having said that I've stopped bothering with it as it's not really worth the effort of getting down to it unless someone else is paying
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
      X