• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone else going to the World Cup?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fatJock View Post
    Been saving up for years (and likely more to come). When Scotland eventually qualify I’ll be living like a king that trip!
    With Fifa looking to expand the number of teams qualifying, from the current 32 to 48 by as early as 2022, you may not have to save for that much longer.

Downside being that due to previous 'shenanigans' the 2022 World Cup is in Qatar where gingers will burn to a crisp as soon as they step off the plane. Sod's law.
    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by fatJock View Post
      Been saving up for years (and likely more to come). When Scotland eventually qualify I’ll be living like a king that trip!
      Seemingly it all stems from the fact that we don't have a "strong Sevco".

But now that golden bollocks Gerrard has arrived to turn them into world beaters, I fully expect to see Scotland sail into the finals of all future tournaments based solely on our good fortune at the arrival of the chosen one.
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        Seemingly it all stems from the fact that we don't have a "strong Sevco".

But now that golden bollocks Gerrard has arrived to turn them into world beaters, I fully expect to see Scotland sail into the finals of all future tournaments based solely on our good fortune at the arrival of the chosen one.
        Ungrateful sods you lot!

Comment

Working...
        X