• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ThinkFord

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ThinkFord

I would like to know if this Thinkford or Think Ford is a reutable network to source an executive Ford saloon.

They seem to have some competitive prices but I am wondering about after sales care and warranties on a second hand car. Does anyone have experience?

Thankyou.

You need a Ford Saloon?

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by emeus View Post
      I would like to know if this Thinkford or Think Ford is a reutable network to source an executive Ford saloon.

They seem to have some competitive prices but I am wondering about after sales care and warranties on a second hand car. Does anyone have experience?

Thankyou.
      Bought a 2nd hand Ford Fiesta with a low mileage from ThinkFord for the nanny a few years ago.
      It was out of warranty but gave 2 years of flawless service after which we gave it to the nanny as a gift when she left.
      No problems with the car (or the nanny).
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Thankyou

Comment

Originally posted by emeus
          Yes but this is a town of certain size no? I think maybe there should be some pensions available for a good price no?

I do not hold a drivers license.

Thankyou.

Thankyou.
          Do you have a driving licence?
          Last edited by Zigenare; 5 June 2018, 14:02.
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Ford? Have you asked your chauffeur is they are happy giving up the Bentley?

Comment

Real contractors overpay for a Skoda badged as an Audi.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
                You need a Ford Saloon?

qh

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  Real contractors pay for a Ferrari badged as an Alfa.
                  FTFY
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Thankyou.
                    A Ford (fix or repair daily).
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                    X