• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gene editing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gene editing

This thread is for those of you who believe you've missed out on cryptos (really they've not yet begun in life) and still want to make killer returns.

Now I would not normally expect this subject to come up here, makes no sense really. However 1 in 3 of us are affected by it at some point in our lifetimes, so you don't have to count far to realise this disease spares no one, not even the sockies.

Also this is a spin off from my PBC subscription. Have followed up another subscription that cost a chunk of dough and I'm well convinced having followed the research over the last year.

Cancer treatment is about to turn a corner. My own family has had too many accounts of this disease affecting various members. Now I've been following a number of companies, actually just a few, who are about to change the way caner is treated and that involves using the body's own defences. You've probably already heard about.. well it is gaining traction and I was surprised to read about one of the companies I've been researching in the news today.

What's the action? In sort, nothing less than 100,000% returns over 2-5 year period.

To be clear, I'm not selling anything or advising you do anything. Nadda. Think of it this way, the year is 2013 and telling you about this thing called Bitcoin. That's where these gene editing companies are at.
    Last edited by scooterscot; 5 June 2018, 13:30.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    So this thread is for those of you who believe you've missed out on cryptos (really they've not yet begun in life) and still want to make killer returns. ...
    Stop starting sentences with "So" when they don't logically follow from the previous sentence!

I hear people doing that all the time on the Radio, for no apparent reason, and it's a really irritating affectation!
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

- Ist es das Deutsch Sprache in mich.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Aaah so .. verrry interrestinngk, .. but stupid!

Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

To be clear, I'm not selling anything or advising you do anything. Nadda. Think of it this way, the year is 2013 and telling you about this thing called Bitcoin. That's where these gene editing companies are at.
          Suppose I wanted to buy shares. What would I buy shares in?

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
            Suppose I wanted to buy shares. What would I buy shares in?
            https://www.fool.com/investing/2018/...investors.aspx

CRISPR has done about 500% since the turn of the year - prime FOMO territory

Comment

This thread is for those of you who believe you've missed out on cryptos (really they've not yet begun in life) and still want to make killer returns.

Now I would not normally expect this subject to come up here, makes no sense really. However 1 in 3 of us are affected by it at some point in our lifetimes, so you don't have to count far to realise this disease spares no one, not even the sockies.
              It appears to spare 2 in 3 people.

Comment

Originally posted by deebeegee View Post
                https://www.fool.com/investing/2018/...investors.aspx

CRISPR has done about 500% since the turn of the year - prime FOMO territory
                nah that's not one of them...

'Remarkable' therapy beats terminal breast cancer - BBC News

In this article it talks about only working for the few. That's what is about to change.

Comment

Working...
                X