• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Need a job?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
    I suggest you send your Butler off to find the issue in question and apply your mighty intellect and rubbish PE?
    Out of interest, do you still believe that there are 26,000 East European prisoners (mainly Romanian) doing a 4 year stretch or more?

Comment

PE do have a tradition of breaking actual news stories well ahead of others. It does beg the question (regardless of whether you believe their numbers or not) of why those who should be deported are not.

Comment

Check the PE article isn't a satirical piece provided by Diane Abbott.
        Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
          PE do have a tradition of breaking actual news stories well ahead of others. It does beg the question (regardless of whether you believe their numbers or not) of why those who should be deported are not.
          I call BS. You invented a fake number and posted it on here because you're a complete tit.

HTH, BIDI.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
          X