• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bigmouth Strikes Again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bigmouth Strikes Again

Well he's pretty much proven what we've known all along: https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...-a8386136.html
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Moz: "I find the Tory-Labour-Tory-Labour constant switching to be pointless"

Spot on with that though.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

I can see why even his cat hates him
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
          Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
          Especially this bit:

Morrissey explained. "People can be utterly, utterly stupid."
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

After the last thing he said (forget what it was), I bought one of these

Profits go to help charities in Manchester.
            I'm not fat, I'm just fluffy.

Comment

Originally posted by DeludedKitten View Post
              After the last thing he said (forget what it was), I bought one of these

Profits go to help charities in Manchester.
              He must be tulipting bricks
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
              X