• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Me too

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me too

Wait for them to appear

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44394076

Peter Stringfellow: Nightclub owner dies aged 77
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

I'm waiting for the one's who's efforts paid off to come forward. Mr wienstiens evidence might prove interesting.

Comment

I doubt very much he forced himself on or cajoled any of them.

Had a look on the huffpost article on this earlier and there were a few comments condemning him for objectifying women and 'turning them into tramps' which are getting largely shut down - by other women saying that all those girls were freely making their own life decisions, enjoying themselves and making a pretty good living.

Sure some will try and cash in, but I hope not.
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Rumoured to have slept with over 3000 women, and he had a perm for much of his life according to the brief clips they showed on the news.

I suppose it's true, you can't buy class but you can buy almost everything else, including women. Just make sure you PAYG and don't get a (marriage) contract with those types.

Very much in the Hugh Hefner category of 'playboy'. Any more of these dinosaurs left?
        Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
          Rumoured to have slept with over 3000 women, and he had a perm for much of his life according to the brief clips they showed on the news.

I suppose it's true, you can't buy class but you can buy almost everything else, including women. Just make sure you PAYG and don't get a (marriage) contract with those types.

Very much in the Hugh Hefner category of 'playboy'. Any more of these dinosaurs left?
          I nominate Wilmslow. Truly a leg end in his own rear view mirror!
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
          X