• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Udemy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve used the Cisco ones by chris Bryant which are really good. On par with the cbt nuggets stuff that I had at the time.

I also used them for azure... they were average. Never pay full price, always wait for the £10 sales. Which tends to be majority of the time.

Comment

For a mere 10 Euros (I'm in Spain at the moment and they've got the sale on again) I thought I'd give one a punt and have bought a TOGAF course.

First impression of the platform is that it's a mixed bag - not market leader material but could be good on a tight budget - it's easy to buy and you get lifetime online access included for most courses but you're not able to download a copy which is a bit behind the curve (why? For offline use / if Udemy shuts up shop) unless the instructor explicitly allows it on that exact lecture - and the help guide suggests that they generally discourage this. I've got no comments to make on the quality of the material yet as it seems to be a case that anyone can upload a course and then it can be rated etc - so I'll see how I go with this one as it appears to be highly rated with a lot of previous buyers.

Comment

Working...
      X