• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A full and frank exchange of views?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A full and frank exchange of views?

the body language speaks volumes

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44426442

Trumpet in petulant adolescent mode??

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    Trumpet in petulant adolescent mode??

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post

Comment

Mano mano that photo says it all. It is pretty clear who all the leaders are looking up to. Where is May by the way?

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Let's be honest here for a moment, there wasn't one person in that meeting who wasn't a five-star w*anker.

Comment

I see that the POTUS puppet has thrown his toys out of the perambulator overnight.

You couldn't make this tulipe up.

Here we go.

Back to the 1930s.

<paging Mr Oswald, paging Mr Oswald, your country the world needs you>
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              Where is May by the way?
              Taking the picture?

Comment

Does he have a point though? Does the US have bad trade deals and is on the unfair end of tariffs? I’ve never looked into US and tariffs so genuinely asking.

Comment

Whatever your opinion of Trump it'd be bloody marvellous to have a leader in this country who stood up for Britain as much as he does for the US.
                  Last edited by Lockhouse; 10 June 2018, 07:47. Reason: Phone speling
                  ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    Mano mano that photo says it all. It is pretty clear who all the leaders are looking up to. Where is May by the way?
                    She’s standing behind Macron, to the right of Merkel. Not quite in shot in this cropped version.

Comment

Working...
                    X