• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Big Bad Banana Boom!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Bad Banana Boom!

Second contract, second extension. Just had confirmation from my project lead that I've another six months work to endure... I mean enjoy! Taking me allll the way into December.

Thanks to everyone for your mostly useful (and often useless in General) advice along the way; it's been good learning how to, and how not to, do things from other peoples experience.

Also, my LTD is a year old in July... My god, the time has flown by. Feels like only yesterday I was putting my first post up here about my first contract.

Well done - onwards and upwards

We look forward to your posts about how to do year end accounts

Comment

Comment

Boom - Well done @ mattfx

Comment

Good show

Comment

You can definitely look forward to end of year accounts questions... SJD are my accountancy company. So far so good apart from one slightly cocked up VAT return which I spotted and corrected. Hoping the rest is plain sailing!

Comment

Originally posted by mattfx View Post
              Second contract, second extension. Just had confirmation from my project lead that I've another six months work to endure... I mean enjoy! Taking me allll the way into December.

Comment

Your own fault for expecting any sort of useful advice in General tbh.
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Well done. The next 24 years will fly by.

Last edited by TwoWolves; 12 June 2018, 09:20.

Comment

Working...
                  X