• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Performance review FFS!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make sure its title is changed to "Supplier Review" and all's good.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      I read it that client wishes to review OP (or the quality of the services the representative of OP's business provides).
      Yeah, you could be right. I read the “I do the review” as OP conducts it. If the OP is being reviewed personally, then it’s also an issue w/r to IR35 and should be resisted. The problem with renaming it to a supplier review is that the reality matters, not what you call it; such a facade won’t last 5 mins under investigation. OP should continue to politely but firmly resist any HR review of personal service.

Comment

Find out who will be doing the review and to what end. If it's your contact or someone that understands the relationship as you see it then all should be good to get them to do a 'service review'. If it's the knob that thinks you're an employee or some HR bod that thinks similar, then you have bigger things to worry about in regards any future IR35 investigation.
        Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

No.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
            Make sure its title is changed to "Supplier Review" and all's good.
            And to ensure that the review is impartial, bring in someone else to go through it with the client on behalf of your company
            I'm not fat, I'm just fluffy.

Comment

Just tell them you do plumbing as well and your back is a bit iffy. Point them to the court case.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I can certainly understand why most CUKkers are terrified at the prospect of having their performance reviewed, lest they get found out
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  I can certainly understand why most CUKkers are terrified at the prospect of having their performance reviewed, lest they get found out
                  Contract extensions or repeat contracts are usually an indication of good performance.
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

This happened to me last year where I was expected to complete 1/4ly reviews, performance objectives and 360 feedback. I raised with client lead during the first cycle, explaining the reasons why and was duly freed from having to do any of this.

My performance feedback is generally measured in terms of contract renewal or seeing a door closing behind me...normally the former of course however

Comment

Working...
                    X