• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Going a bit thin on top

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't wash it and let some fungus grow.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Man, life is throwing you some curve balls. The bench, sugar tax, pasty tax and now losing the remnants of your ginger mullet.

Then they go and make upskirting illegal.

Feck, your life sucks right now.
      If you could only see the bald spot....

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        It appears that after a few years of the missus and a few other people pointing out that I was beginning to go a bit thin on top, it appears with the hot weather recently I may need to wear a hat.

Now on the whole I have beautifully soft hair, the type of hair a rough sailor would rub his hands through and dream of Timotei or a nice soft fluffy teddy bear wrapped in silk.

I am now deciding that I need to cover this impending spot or at least have one of those Wayne Rooney / Shane Warne weaves (without screwing any old age prossies) of course.

What courses of action are open to a young dynamic go getter like myself?
        Man The **** Up and get the clippers out. No. 1 or you're a wuss!

Comment

Let your hair grow a foot long down both sides, and have a two-way Bobby Charlton comb-over

But on windy days try and stay indoors
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
            Let your hair grow a foot long down both sides, and have a two-way Bobby Charlton comb-over

He could get a wig like Trump.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

Now I'm seeing this

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

There are some pretty nifty wigs these days. Or hair systems as they're known. I actually know a couple of people that wear them and you'd never know it wasn't their own hair.

Comment

Going a bit thin on top

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  <blah blah blah>
                  It's OK, you more than make up for it around the middle
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                  X