• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

DisneyLand Paris - now thats a "different" experience

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    FTFY

P.S. I was watching you on The Crown on Netflix last night you little tinker you.
    They left out the best bits

Comment

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
      They left out the best bits
      Pointing out to them the punishment for treason is life imprisonment appears to have done the trick and your modesty and reputation remains intact.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        Pointing out to them the punishment for treason is life imprisonment appears to have done the trick and your modesty and reputation remains intact.
        That's certainly one punishment, but there are others. Being made to live out one's days in South Wales on universal credit, to pick an example entirely at random.

Comment

It is bollocks, go to the Efteling instead!
          "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Dis nae land - 1st thought, this is an aerospace thread.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I don't know how tailored is the park for wheelchair users are, but I had a very poor experience with customers service. I hope you don't have any problems while being there because the staff won't be very helpful. At least in our case!

Comment

Originally posted by pink View Post
                I don't know how tailored is the park for wheelchair users are, but I had a very poor experience with customers service. I hope you don't have any problems while being there because the staff won't be very helpful. At least in our case!
                It appears he did and that's exactly what he's complaining about.

Comment

I was speaking to the future customers. Didn't want to shade the whole park because I and a few others people had a bad experience. In our case, the lady was just rude to us and unsupportive but this is just one member of the staff can't judge everyone by that.

Comment

I was speaking to the future customers. Didn't want to shade the whole park because I and a few others people had a bad experience. .
                    You don't really understand customer feedback do you?

But Obrigado anyway
                    Last edited by northernladuk; 19 June 2018, 13:36.

Comment

I was speaking to the future customers. Didn't want to shade the whole park because I and a few others people had a bad experience. In our case, the lady was just rude to us and unsupportive but this is just one member of the staff can't judge everyone by that.
                      Regular to florida but 2nd visit to DLP. Probably I'd say in Paris

5% were very good.
                      95% just could not be arsed

Rented a flat too and that was a nightmare. It seems the CBA attitude prevails everywhere. We had a document with directions etc (how to get in carpark, how to use lift key etc, how to find flat). All half-arsed even if it had been a perfect translation. It was just apparent that whoever had did them just could not be bothered to do it properly.

We ended up having to phone the office - flat had no number on the door so after trying the key in about 10 doors we were scuppered. Agency person who came out just could not be arsed. Didnt seem to understand that yes he knew which door it was but if there was no number no bugger else would. Turns out they'd given us wrong keys as well.

No wonder the buggers needed helping out in the war....
                      Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X