• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

AIBU

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
    Forcing some narrowminded and uninformed individuals to construct lucid and compelling counterarguments could, in fact, be very dangerous to their mental health.

I for one wouldn't want sasguru's untimely sectioning or even death on my conscience.
    I'm fine with him being sectioned it would be good for everyone's mental health!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Whilst googling the subject, I learned that kids now call each other 'scopey' - the spastics society having changed their name to Scope some years back because spastic and derivatives thereof was such a widely used insult.
      It is difficult. When I called vetran a cocksniffer, oPM complained that I was prejudiced against his sexual preferences. PC says he has a medical condition that causes him to wet the bed. Where does it end?

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
        Forcing some narrowminded and uninformed individuals to construct lucid and compelling counterarguments could, in fact, be very dangerous to their mental health.

I for one wouldn't want sasguru's untimely sectioning or even death on my conscience.
        Oh I dunno, I reckon I could live with it...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

To feel uncomfortable when people call each other 'cretin'?
          The last bastion of CUKness to be resigned to the new millennial friendly eco-garbage can.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            The last bastion of CUKness to be resigned to the new millennial friendly eco-garbage can.

We can hardly rename cretinwatch to differentlygiftedwatch.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              We can hardly rename cretinwatch to differentlygiftedwatch.
              Can't we just call them brexitards, and no one with any intelligence is offended?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                It is difficult. When I called vetran a cocksniffer, oPM complained that I was prejudiced against his sexual preferences. PC says he has a medical condition that causes him to wet the bed. Where does it end?
                No I didn't you fookin schemie.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                  No I didn't you fookin schemie.
                  Calm down. We are learning to respect your proclivities.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

I'll stick with things like feckwit.
                    If we are getting all technical here this would be an avoidance of the swear filter and a bannable offense... HTH
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                      If we are getting all technical here this would be an avoidance of the swear filter and a bannable offense... HTH
                      'Feck' is not a swear word.

Comment

Working...
                      X