• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh Dear: Trouble at Mill, problems at home

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cat flap lessons. catnip. ear plugs.

Comment

I married a crazy cat lady, there is no solution, if you make every accommodation possible to the cat it will still find a way to piss you off.

Best result I found was to kick the wife at 3am, swear at her and tell her to sort out that f&*3king cat or I will give it a hessian sack bath, we came to a compromise and she got another kitten.
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        I married a crazy cat lady, there is no solution, if you make every accommodation possible to the cat it will still find a way to piss you off.

Best result I found was to kick the wife at 3am, swear at her and tell her to sort out that f&*3king cat or I will give it a hessian sack bath,
        I've met your lovely wife and as delightful as she is I'd suggest you've got this the wrong way round

we came to a compromise and she got another kitten.
        Way to go girl.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

This is just one of many reasons never to own a cat.

My solution would involve a sack, some bricks and a trip to a deep lake.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            This is just one of many reasons never to own a cat.

My solution would involve a sack, some bricks and a trip to a deep lake.
            fine for the wife but what about the cat?
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

You do just have to ignore them unfortunately. They eventually get the message. Eventually.

Comment

Ear plugs and ignore. Started wearing ear plugs after living next to an airport. You think a cat is loud!

Have to say though the pilots weren't bothered about me ignoring them, they never tired of unnecessarily revving their jet engines over the house.

Last edited by BlasterBates; 20 June 2018, 17:29.
                I'm alright Jack

Comment

If it bleeds, we can kill it

Comment

Reverse psychology doesn’t work, which is a shame, cause you could tape up the flap lightly and they would then try to get in
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Action-Powe...TWVEG357MBMMBP

Comment

Working...
                      X