• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Summer Holiday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Summer Holiday

Morning All,

summer holidays where are we all off to ?

Milan.
    Last edited by milanbenes; 20 June 2018, 08:59.

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    Morning All,

Milan.
    Ferry from Dubrovnik? I'm not sure about the islands, they look a bit quiet, but Dubrovnik is on our shortlist for this year. Scheduling a holiday looks like the tricky bit, it may have to be late September, so we'll need somewhere that's still nice and sunny.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Morning All,

Milan.
      TFA

As soon as everyone else's kids go back to school we're off to the Italian Riviera. A little place called Bordighera on the Ligurian coast. Hotel room with balcony overlooking The Med, a private beach and plenty of nice restaurants.

We were there on a stopover last month and liked it so much we decided to go back for a proper break.

How about you?
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
        TFA

As soon as everyone else's kids go back to school we're off to the Italian Riviera. A little place called Bordighera on the Ligurian coast. Hotel room with balcony overlooking The Med, a private beach and plenty of nice restaurants.

We were there on a stopover last month and liked it so much we decided to go back for a proper break.

How about you?
        very nice

Lastovo and Korcula

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
          Ferry from Dubrovnik? I'm not sure about the islands, they look a bit quiet, but Dubrovnik is on our shortlist for this year. Scheduling a holiday looks like the tricky bit, it may have to be late September, so we'll need somewhere that's still nice and sunny.
          morning Mordy,

our ferry is from Split, also a town worth seeing

if you have any questions on HR send me a PM, been there many times

Dubrovnik is good for a day trip, but is jam packed with people and very hot

The islands we go to are very quiet, that's what we're looking for.

Milan

Comment

Just booked a trip to Paris for MrsMac's 30th, few says sightseeing, couple of days in Euro Disney.

Most importantly the brats will be at their grandparents so we will be child free.!
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

TFA.

Had a cheeky week diving in Grenada last month.

Off to Tanzania in Sept for a week safari and a week diving in Zanzibar.

Bring it on.

Comment

TFA. Summer is Balmoral, you really should know this though.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                Just booked a trip to Paris for MrsMac's 30th, few says sightseeing, couple of days in Euro Disney.

Most importantly the brats will be at their grandparents so we will be child free.!
                You can ***** disney off then too and do something grown up. I'd recommend visiting a few of the houses in Reims.

Comment

very nice

Lastovo and Korcula

Milan.
                  Looks lovely.
                  ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

No where.
                    Going to India in Dec so waiting for that.
                    Maybe a weekend getaway for the anniversary in August but not sure yet.

Comment

Working...
                    X