• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oi Sas!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oi Sas!

Is this one of your ventures?

Oh the ironing!
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    Is this one of your ventures?

Oh the ironing!

Yes. You don't qualify.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post

Yes. You don't qualify.
      You've missed something...
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

You've missed something...
        No I haven't.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          No I haven't.
          MeetSmartPeople.com doesn't require any explanation for its intended audience. If you can't figure out what we do by our domain name, then sadly you're not welcome to join. Even smart people find it difficult to find other smart people, since we're spread so thin. We are here to solve this problem. By coming together in one place we can accomplish great things. With the internet it's no longer necessary for us to move to a specific location, or form one country. We can fellowship and build great projects from the comfort of our own homes.
          Future generations will no longer have to grow up under the naïve banner that all of our intellects are equal. The truth is, that most people are not very bright, and possess very little in the way of intellect or logic. Not all of us suffer these negative attributes, and there needs to be a place for us brighter people to come together, to rally around progress and good times had by all.
          We don't need your money but a little bit could help. $100 dollars can support our project in it's entirety for 10 years. I have the money but if other people donate then they too will have a stake in MeetSmartPeople.com's success. Come join a productive and enlightening conversation already taking place at MeetSmartPeople.com, or if you prefer to support us passively that is fine too. Donations of any size are welcome. We are currently getting free hosting from Discord, if our scope outgrows Discord's social features then we can build our own platform for fellowship, hopefully this won't be necessary before 20k users. At that point ad revenue could cover a developer and hosting and we could then move away from Discord. But until then we have Discord, so come voice chat with us, or if your to shy for that text chatting is fine too.
          We have a great plan for humanity, a 5 hour work week, with time and money to pursue your wildest dreams. This is all possible with today's technologies, we just need to convince the public to implement it, or if they refuse to listen, then we can form our own commune and make our dreams come true there. Don't give up, don't fall for the elusive draw of the status quo, we can dream bigger, and we can implement those big dreams in a rapid and efficient manner.
          Read it again.

Comment

Read it again.
            I stopped reading at the "Your". Anyway you're wanted in the Brexit section. We need to understand how you're single-handedly going to rebuild the aerospace industry.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Adam Daugherty
              Columbus, OH

Serial and unsuccessful Entrepreneur, maybe this time right? I have great plans for humanity if anyone is willing to listen

Pledge US$ 25 or more About £19
              VIP MeetSmartPeople.com Membership

VIP Membership to the social network once we migrate from Discord, your usernames will be pinned at the top of the user list. You will also get access to the VIP Kick starter club, entry to this club will be closed in July.
              Read More
              Estimated delivery Dec 2018
              Limited (40 left of 40) 0 backers
              Early days... plenty of time left
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

If you can't figure out what we do by our domain name, then sadly you're not welcome to join.
                Best sales pitch ever! Take my money!
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

MeetSmartPeople.com doesn't require any explanation for its intended audience. If you can't figure out what we do by our domain name, then sadly you're not welcome to join.

We don't need your money

Pledge US$ 25 or more About £19
                  VIP MeetSmartPeople.com Membership

Limited (40 left of 40) 0 backers

Nice example of Suity's Paradox.
                  Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

What a genius, using fellowship as a verb. For that reason, I'm out.
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                    X