• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hey - What you up to this weekend???

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    TFA - Saturday I shall be teaching my son range etiquette and how to shoot.

Then BBQ in the evening.

Sunday will be jobs around the house and garden followed by soldering up my latest project.
    You should, he needs to know it's bad form to shoot beyond the tits unless specifically requested...

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      You should, he needs to know it's bad form to shoot beyond the tits unless specifically requested...

or painting the skirting boards?
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

TFA

Today - digging base for patio #3 Mate popping over later. Tonight beer / wine & snoring in front of the telly.
        Tomorrow moaning about my back & finishing of what I didn't do today. Evening - Wine & snoring

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          or painting the skirting boards?
          Have we reached a consensus on what this is a euphemism for yet, or are we still grubbying our filthy little minds with anticipation on what it might be? I guess it all depends on the chosen colour of said paint...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

TFA

Today - digging base for patio #3 Mate popping over later. Tonight beer / wine & snoring in front of the telly.
            Tomorrow moaning about my back & finishing of what I didn't do today. Evening - Wine & snoring
            Probably cheaper than a divorce...

Comment

Probably far more profitable than a divorce...
              FTFY

Are you suggesting ? Rolling Pin -> Carpet -> Lime -> Deep hole -> Patio -> Wait & claim on life insurance!

Lets hope Mrs V doesn't get ideas!

Comment

TFA

Probably cheaper than a divorce...
                You can get some good deals if you can wait a while....

Comment

Eh, nothing beats the good ol' pig pen to do that, and as a bonus, you get to be friends with the pigs - the pink, oinking ones that are made of bacon and sausage material, not the ones in blue with batons and sirens on their cars!

Comment

Working...
                  X