• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Official (TM) England - Belgium thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupidity rears it's head again. England should have gone out to win, now they have Colombia instead of Japan who were lucky to get second...
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
      Worst since the one in Nov 2017. Slightly better than the one a couple of months earlier.

Maybe someone should start a thread with his top 15 flounces and we can vote for the best?

CUK is a far better forum without him ruining it and I wish he would f00k off for good.
      Well sorry I annoyed you by predicting what was going to happen
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        Stupidity rears it's head again. England should have gone out to win, now they have Colombia instead of Japan who were lucky to get second...
        Yeah well thats the choke point. But once you get past Columbia, it's almost like Brexit, sunny uplands etc.

On a serious note:
        The other side of the draw isn't good.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politi...arebar_twitter
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Chavtastic!
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Actually thinking about it, I may bump into him sometime. I may not be able to help myself ...
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                I've got some work come in. I'll take care of it tomorrow/next week
                So not a hard flounce then? Still negotiating access to the br*xit subforum?
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

So why did england want to lose and play Columbia rather than Japan?

Or did they mess up in that group?
                  Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                    So why did england want to lose and play Columbia rather than Japan?

Or did they mess up in that group?

Looking beyond the Japan or Colombia possibility the rest of the draw means England only likely to come up against Spain (semi final meeting potential) out of the big names before the final by finishing second.

Belgium are now on the side of the draw where they may get one or more of France, Argentina, Uruguay, Portugal, Brazil.

Quite some difference.

Of course England are capable of going out to a 'lesser' team such as Iceland in the last Euro. So Colombia, Sweden, Croatia, Denmark, Switzerland are not necessarily an easier opponent.
                    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Working...
                    X