• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Official (TM) England - Belgium thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official (TM) England - Belgium thread

x-y : x (where x>0, y>-1)

It's a difficult one, but almost certainly better to be second in this group, as things are.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

If it's a draw, we go through in 1st place on better fair play record I believe.
    Send a couple of thugs on to take out Hazard?
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
      If it's a draw, we go through in 1st place on better fair play record I believe.
      Send a couple of thugs on to take out Hazard?
      EH what? Losing this match would be the optimal result.
      And I think Gareth knows that, he mentioned something yesterday about giving players who haven't played a chance.
      Send out the B team
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Send out the B team
        Won't work - PC is Welsh.

Comment

I'll go for 6-1. Bugger, wrong thread...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

0-0

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
              0-0
              And we need to do a few fouls to lose first place in the group.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

13-12 - again!
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                  13-12 - again!
                  Both trying to lose? Might happen. Maybe a side bet on the game being abandoned due to insufficient players left on the field.

Comment

2-0 to Belgium.

Brussels have been beating England for years, din't you know?
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                    X