Stop throwing those bloody snowflakes at me! Stop throwing those bloody snowflakes at me! - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Posts 21 to 30 of 60

Super poster

Zigenare - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by Colour Sergeant Bourne View Post
    Biggest travesty about Zulu is the way the bloody sheep shaggers have hijacked it as one of their successes

Of the 122 soldiers of the 24th Regiment present at the Battle of Rorke's Drift, 49 were English , 32 were Welsh, 16 were Irish, one was a Scot, and three were born overseas, rest unknown.
    You know what the Welsh are like, they only sing when they're winning.

Dirty spekulant

Jog On - scorchio!

Snowflakes seem to be quite a minority - I don't know why the MSM give them so much airtime. I was in the People's Republic of San Franistan last week which is the epicenter or snowflakery and it seemed quite normal.

Many of the yanks I spoke to are getting a bit annoyed with it and genuine dems are concerned that snowflakes will get so annoying that they will actually cause a Trump re-election if they carry on like this.

Before the 2016 election they didn't care about feminism and racism nearly as much - if Hillary had won we wouldn't be hearing about any of this nonsense.

Our MSM is making this whole thing a much bigger thing than it actually is - best to start ignoring it and stop giving it airtime & attention IMO.
    Because feelings...

Super poster

Hobosapien - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by sasguru View Post
    Zulu is a great film and not particularly racist IMO.
    Gives totally the wrong picture of the wider context though: the Zulus won the battle of Isandlwana, in spite of not having the latest guns or artillery.
    It took a much larger army sent later to subdue them.

They addressed it to some degree in the follow up, though somewhat inferior movie, Zulu Dawn. To get a better feel for what happened watch that first before Zulu.

For a similar theme (true story of a foreign force getting their arses kicked by the underestimated locals) I also like Black Hawk Down. That has 'racial overtones' too.
    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

I live on CUK

Old Greg is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by Jog On View Post
    Snowflakes seem to be quite a minority - I don't know why the MSM give them so much airtime. I was in the People's Republic of San Franistan last week which is the epicenter or snowflakery and it seemed quite normal.

Many of the yanks I spoke to are getting a bit annoyed with it and genuine dems are concerned that snowflakes will get so annoying that they will actually cause a Trump re-election if they carry on like this.

Before the 2016 election they didn't care about feminism and racism nearly as much - if Hillary had won we wouldn't be hearing about any of this nonsense.

Our MSM is making this whole thing a much bigger thing than it actually is - best to start ignoring it and stop giving it airtime & attention IMO.
    Snowflakes are an invention of the alt-right to give the gammonflakes something to whine about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

Better than AtW

sasguru - scorchio!

Isn't the problem really the snowflake-in-chief, Dotard Trump?
    He seems to stay up all night tweeting against any perceived slights that ruffle his feathers.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Contractor Among Contractors

Bean 's job has never been outsourced

Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    I believe that the term 'Snowflake' is an invention of the alt-right, to give the gammonflakes something to whine about.
    FTFY, as snowflakes do exist, you being an example.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
    ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Contractor Among Contractors

Bean 's job has never been outsourced

He seems to stay up all night tweeting against any perceived slights that ruffle his feathers.
    Snowflakes would never utter "grab her by the pussy", ergo he is not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
    ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Respect my authoritah!

NotAllThere is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    You can call them what you like - no skin off my nose. It's just funny that the gammonflakes get so worked up about them.
    Gammon flakes. Like cornflakes but with bacon. Jews can't eat them though - it's not kosher to mix milk and meat.
    Boomers tend to believe in “freedom of speech”, which is a fascist concept used to spread hateful ideas.Given that hate speech is not possible without free speech, any defence of free speech is a form of hate speech. - Titania McGrath

Dirty spekulant

Jog On - scorchio!

He is the reason for their existence and for the big surge in feminism/anti-racism. But he's not one of them he's the alt-righter-in chief who they are rallying against.

The 'problem' is people refusing to accept results of democratic elections that didn't go the way they wanted and having tantrums about it.
    Because feelings...

Super poster

Zigenare - scorchio!

He is the reason for their existence and for the big surge in feminism/anti-racism. But he's not one of them he's the alt-righter-in chief who they are rallying against.

The 'problem' is people refusing to accept results of democratic elections that didn't go the way they wanted and having tantrums about it.
    Bingo!